X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • debo
    Veteran
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Gwarl
    Okay I accept. We need to get pav in on this too so I can integrate with the competition ladder.
    YESSSSSSSSSSS

I'll get things moving this week.
    Glaurung, Father of the Dragons says, 'You cannot avoid the ballyhack.'

Comment

• Nick
      Vanilla maintainer
      • Apr 2007

so lazy, debo, anything to get out of work
      One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
      In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Comment

• Philip
        Knight
        • Jul 2009

All hail Gwarl, new Lord of Competitions!

Comment

• MITZE
          Swordsman
          • Jan 2017

Awesome Fonts on the Server!

So the webserver has a wonderful selection of fonts now; give your eyes a treat and check out http://imgur.com/gallery/Tv0RrK3!
          Everything you need to know about my roguelike playstyle:

I took nearly two years to win with a single character in PosChengband.

Comment

• nikheizen
            Adept
            • Jul 2015

Gwarl please to be implementing excellent minor variants like MPASil, elliposchengband, and poschengband-R.

Originally posted by MITZE
            So the webserver has a wonderful selection of fonts now; give your eyes a treat and check out http://imgur.com/gallery/Tv0RrK3!
            Bud....

Comment

• Gwarl
              Administrator
              • Jan 2017

I can't access the server at all right now. No idea what's wrong. Hosting company's home page is also down.

Comment

• Ingwe Ingweron
                Veteran
                • Jan 2009

Has the angband.live server gone down?
                “We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see.”
                ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Comment

• Gwarl
                  Administrator
                  • Jan 2017

It's back now. Looks like the hosting company had a short downtime.

Comment

• Ingwe Ingweron
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2009

I know it's counterintuitive, but I wish the chat had the new message at the top and the messages disappeared scrolling off the bottom. I zoom the screen to make the font size easier to see on my laptop, which leaves the top of the chat on screen, but not all the extraneous logfiles, etc.
                    “We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see.”
                    ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Comment

• Gwarl
                      Administrator
                      • Jan 2017

I'll work on adding some controls to give people a little more control over where things are and how they're displayed.

In the meantime, have you tried using one of the wider fonts? I know they're ugly but you should be able to fit more rows of text on your screen that way until I get some buttons in to fiddle with.

Comment

• wobbly
                        Prophet
                        • May 2012

Gwarl whatever you changed last, I can no longer log-in. I can type the user name & password, but it neither responds to enter or the sign-in button

Comment

• Gwarl
                          Administrator
                          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by HugoTheGreat2011
                          There should be weblinks on the page to allow players/spectators to easily direct themselves back to the initial page. I know this is probably redundant. But, this makes the interface more user friendly...especially when we try to get newcomers to the Angband.oook.cz community!!!!
                          This is finally done.

Spectate multiple others while you play your own game, all inside the same browser window.

There will be bugs when quitting a game and starting a new one.. reload the page

Comment

• HallucinationMushroom
                            Knight
                            • Apr 2007

Just wanted to give a quick shout out. Great job on this! I had fun today at work playing some Sil. I'll try and find some time to play again later today, or this weekend or something. I also want to try out spectating too. I'd like to watch some proper villains while I'm at work or doing something else on the other screen.
                            You are on something strange

Comment

• MITZE
                              Swordsman
                              • Jan 2017

Tiny text

Gwarl I literally cannot read this this is literally unplayable

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
                              Everything you need to know about my roguelike playstyle:

I took nearly two years to win with a single character in PosChengband.

Comment

• Gwarl
                                Administrator
                                • Jan 2017

fixed... for now

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢