What was the item on your early x-9 level ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sky
    Veteran
    • Oct 2016

I just want to say that i killed Baphomet at DL98 and he dropped TWO Dragon artifact armor. In this same game my first visit to DL98 i found FOUR Rings Of Power on the same level.
    "i can take this dracolich"

Comment

• Estie
      Veteran
      • Apr 2008

That kind of thing, albeit less extreme, tends too happen when you dive fast.

Comment

• Sky
        Veteran
        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Estie
        That kind of thing, albeit less extreme, tends too happen when you dive fast.
        Yeah, i have noticed. My current strategy is to pretty much skip everything between DL45 and DL98 with Deep Descent. With a bit of patience and a few LF 8- or 9- levels around DL35-40, i can have plenty of resources to survive DL98 until i find enough gear to survive comfortably.

Comment

• gglibertine
          Adept
          • Dec 2007

Whip of Westernesse +7, +8 <+1>, dropped by Bullroarer the Hobbit on DL8. Before that , I found a crossbow of power on DL3. Off to a very promising start!

Comment

• Sky
            Veteran
            • Oct 2016

wrath of god on DL9 as a priest.
            i then went on to find myself facing Osse on DL32 somehow, at base speed. did not go well. PSA: Osse does not show up with Detect Evil.

Comment

• Estie
              Veteran
              • Apr 2008

Dlvl 17, 4-9: Balance DSM of stealth +1. My HT warrior cant use the activation, but doesnt mind the bulkiness unlike those feeble mana users.
              There were also a few minor items on that level like a spear of lightning which upgraded my main weapon and some arrows of slaying which went to the home for later use.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎