Prophet
    • Aug 2009

Woohoo!!!!

Comment

• Psi
      Knight
      • Apr 2007

All looks very impressive. Spotted a typo:

"Reaching the minimum goal of $5000 breaks open then $7K seal, to reveal what will be in the Tavern/Inn themed kit."

Comment

• Shockbolt
        Knight
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Psi
        All looks very impressive. Spotted a typo:

"Reaching the minimum goal of $5000 breaks open then $7K seal, to reveal what will be in the Tavern/Inn themed kit."
        Good job, let's fix that right away, in the process of adding new stuff to the page now
        http://www.rpgartkits.com/
        Fantasy art kits for personal and commercial use. Commercial use requires a Developer license, also available through my website.

Comment

• Shockbolt
          Knight
          • Jan 2011

And the $7K stretch goal was reached today, adding the Tavern/Inn addon art kit to the project, in addition a new stretch goal was added to the list: the Nautical addon art kit as a $15K stretch goal. Read more about both of them on the Kickstarter project page.
          Last edited by Shockbolt; September 28, 2012, 21:20.
          Fantasy art kits for personal and commercial use. Commercial use requires a Developer license, also available through my website.

Comment

• Shockbolt
            Knight
            • Jan 2011

The $9k stretch goal was reached last night, adding the Castles, torture chamber & siege engines addon art kit to the project. The contents of this kit can now be found on the kickstarter project page. Also, a new stretch goal has been added...

Comment

• Shockbolt
              Knight
              • Jan 2011

It's been a while since i made a post here, not sure if this is an appropriate forum to post about the Fantasy art kit, but thought I'd at least share the process with you guys.

The project is now moving towards it's 5th stretch goal and it's approx 2 weeks left until it ends. I've tried to create previews and new items that will go into the art kit when I can, but running a one man project at this scale, via kickstarter is eating up a serious amount of time.

I managed to get a full evening last night, creating a new batch of tokens for preview purposes.

The "normal" tokens seen here, represents the quality and detail of the tokens that will come with the Fantasy art kit and it's addon kits. Expect the special items to look even better and have more details to them.

Comment

• Malak Darkhunter
                Knight
                • May 2007

beautiful work man!

Comment

• Shockbolt
                  Knight
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Malak Darkhunter
                  beautiful work man!
                  Many thanks!

Comment

• Shockbolt
                    Knight
                    • Jan 2011

The Fantasy art kit will also feature a Minimap kit, enabling Game Master's to create handout minimaps to their players, using various parchments and a bunch of symbols/tiles that comes with it. Here are some previews of the Minimap art kit:

Comment

• Shockbolt
                      Knight
                      • Jan 2011

Almost exactly 24 hours left of the kickstarter Fantasy art kit project, and it's over 400% funded.

Here is a Crypt map preview, made with some of the art files that will be found in the kits. Lighting and shading is done using overlay images/decals:

Comment

• ekolis
                        Knight
                        • Apr 2007

Whoa, that is some serious quality! Reminds me of those old "HeroQuest" board games...
                        You read the scroll labeled NOBIMUS UPSCOTI...
                        You are surrounded by a stasis field!
                        The tengu tries to teleport, but fails!

Comment

• Shockbolt
                          Knight
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by ekolis
                          Whoa, that is some serious quality! Reminds me of those old "HeroQuest" board games...
                          Thanks ekolis

The Kickstarter project ended a few minutes ago, 477% funded, reaching several stretch goals. I guess a lot of people are in for a serious amount of rpg artwork for their campaigns. I'm also really looking forward to seeing the rpg modules and game projects, using my artwork.

Comment

• fizzix
                            Prophet
                            • Aug 2009

Congrats on the amazing funding levels you achieved. It seems like it's not just the angband community that's impressed with your output!

Comment

• Shockbolt
                              Knight
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by fizzix
                              Congrats on the amazing funding levels you achieved. It seems like it's not just the angband community that's impressed with your output!
                              Thanks fizzix!

Comment

• Nick
                                Vanilla maintainer
                                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Shockbolt
                                The Kickstarter project ended a few minutes ago, 477% funded, reaching several stretch goals. I guess a lot of people are in for a serious amount of rpg artwork for their campaigns. I'm also really looking forward to seeing the rpg modules and game projects, using my artwork.
                                Well-deserved. Awesome work.
                                One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
                                In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎