Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • debo
    Veteran
    • Oct 2011

I'm really excited to try this! Will have to wait until I'm near a Windows machine
    Glaurung, Father of the Dragons says, 'You cannot avoid the ballyhack.'

Comment

• zaimoni
      Knight
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Mikko Lehtinen
      Newer versions of MinGW had removed the command line option -mno-cygwin. I removed all instances of -mno-cygwin from the Makefile.cyg (legacy from EyAngband).
      The option switched the compiler to use msvcrt.dll (Microsoft) rather than CygWin's DLLs (anything that's a license violation to distributed after linking to GPL binary, is a license violation to distribute after building with CygWin). Recent MingW32 automatically uses Microsoft.
      Zaiband: end the "I shouldn't have survived that" experience. V3.0.6 fork on Hg.
      Zaiband 3.0.10 ETA Mar. 7 2011 (Yes, schedule slipped. Latest testing indicates not enough assert() calls to allow release.)
      Z.C++: pre-alpha C/C++ compiler system (usable preprocessor). Also on Hg. Z.C++ 0.0.10 ETA December 31 2011

Comment

• Mikko Lehtinen
        Veteran
        • Sep 2010

Thanks, zaimoni. That's a clearer explanation than anything I googled up. Removing the option changed nothing then, good.

Could someone with Windows 7 try whether displaying home contents works? Drop something at home, go out, press | to go to the knowledge menu, and select contents of your home. Windows Vista behavior here interests me too.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎