Hengband 3.0.0Alpha releases in Japanese & English - unofficial English build notes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • newassignmentsau
    Rookie
    • Aug 2022

Hengband 3.0.0 Alpha Release Notes and Refactoring Progress

Thank you for starting this thread to keep track of the Hengband 3.0.0 Alpha releases! It's very helpful to have the changes compiled and translated from Japanese. The Refactor sounds like an ambitious project to reorganize and clean up the game code.

The regular Alpha releases show good progress toward a full 3.0.0 version. It's exciting to see new features and bug fixes with each build. The separate English and Japanese versions are also useful for testing.

The links to the previous threads, home page, and GitHub releases provide good background information. The GitHub release notes give insight into what's being worked on behind the scenes.

I look forward to following along with the Alpha builds on the journey to 3.0.0. The developers are doing great work modernizing and improving Hengband. Thanks again for starting this thread to keep the community updated! Let me know if I can help with compiling or translating any of the release notes.
    Management Assignment Help
    Assignment Help

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡