• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buzzkill
    Prophet
    • May 2008

Originally posted by Zikke
    For my mage I use F1 for bow and F2-F9 for other bolts/balls/ID/Detects
    I too, frequently use the F1-F12 for various macros.
    www.mediafire.com/buzzkill - Get your 32x32 tiles here. UT32 now compatible Ironband and Quickband 9/6/2012.
    My banding life on Buzzkill's ladder.

Comment

• Napsterbater
      Adept
      • Jun 2009

Worst thing is, saving my keymaps to a file doesn't do diddly, I have to re-remove the 'g' keymap every time I start the game.
      This thread, it needs more rage. -- Napstopher Walken

Comment

• d_m
        Angband Devteam member
        • Aug 2008

In HEAD, this command is now TAB for rogue keybindings.
        linux->xterm->screen->pmacs

Comment

• Derakon
          Prophet
          • Dec 2009

So how do you change your inventory/equip window from inventory to equipment and vice versa? Or have we decided that it's not worth preserving that ability?

Comment

• PowerDiver
            Prophet
            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by d_m
            In HEAD, this command is now TAB for rogue keybindings.
            Letters are scarce, and this is a trivial macro/keymap to write. Perhaps there simply should not be a letter assigned to it in the roguelike set. In principle, there should perhaps be 8 commands missing from roguelike to make up for the need for direction letters and this seems like a perfect example of the type of command that would not be missed much.

Comment

• Atarlost
              Swordsman
              • Apr 2007

Angband has too many commands. Merging down all the item commands would save 8 keys: Default keyset 'a' 'A' 'b' 'e' 'F' 'q' 'r' 'u' 'z' could be dropped to one key if the macro system didn't rely on them being separate commands to "namespace" @[digit] inscriptions. Default keyset 'm' and 'p' can also be merged with no difficulty, since even if a class were implemented that used both book sets it would just mean a longer list of books. That's 9 keys freed up.
              One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to bind them.
              One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness interrupt the movie.

Comment

• Napsterbater
                Adept
                • Jun 2009

Caps-Lock seems like a ripe key for remapping. Is that even possible?

Comment

• Napsterbater
                  Adept
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Atarlost
                  Angband has too many commands. Merging down all the item commands would save 8 keys: Default keyset 'a' 'A' 'b' 'e' 'F' 'q' 'r' 'u' 'z' could be dropped to one key if the macro system didn't rely on them being separate commands to "namespace" @[digit] inscriptions. Default keyset 'm' and 'p' can also be merged with no difficulty, since even if a class were implemented that used both book sets it would just mean a longer list of books. That's 9 keys freed up.
                  Or you could keep the namespaces active and drop the commands down to one key anyway. We don't really need to have the actual commands for the macros to work.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍