X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick
    Vanilla maintainer
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by d_m
    That said, I'm not ideologically opposed to 25% and 12.5% either, I just wanted to show off my stupid calculations.
    I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who does this. I will occasionally send emails with instructions not to read most of it...
    One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Comment

• PowerDiver
      Prophet
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by d_m
      You forgot that the chance was multiplied by the chance to enchant successfully, since a failed enchant will never break a curse.
      You forgot that you are supposed to search out a disenchanter eye and only enchant from +0 to +1, lather rinse repeat.

Comment

• d_m
        Angband Devteam member
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by PowerDiver
        You forgot that you are supposed to search out a disenchanter eye and only enchant from +0 to +1, lather rinse repeat.
        Ugh! Apparently, there's a reason I'm not a professional Angband player.

I will change the chance from 20% to 25% and we will never speak of this again.
        linux->xterm->screen->pmacs

Comment

• Magnate
          Angband Devteam member
          • May 2007

Originally posted by d_m
          Ugh! Apparently, there's a reason I'm not a professional Angband player.

I will change the chance from 20% to 25% and we will never speak of this again.
          If it's any consolation, I really enjoyed the whole exchange. You are both awesome.
          "Been away so long I hardly knew the place, gee it's good to be back home" - The Beatles

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎