X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KesTheHammer
    Apprentice
    • Feb 2021

Originally posted by AnonymousHero
    I'm 99%+ sure that it rerolls everything.
    I ran a test character in Wizard mode, and it kept the accuracy that was on the ring. The added flags were garbage though. Just slow digestion and one or two resists.

Comment

• KesTheHammer
      Apprentice
      • Feb 2021

Originally posted by Estie
      The few times I have done it were mostly with sorcerors (who had neither summoning nor geno); the main utility for survival is controlled phasing with portal creation. Now sorcerors are about at the speed cap; so maybe that second ring should be speed, after all. I dont recall if I used Flare much down there; is there anything that doesnt resist the swapping at those depths ?
      Flare can create jump gates, so that is why it is useful. Several of the demons and some dragons don't resist teleportation. But swapping is not as useful as the jump gates - typically even after a swap, you are still adjacent to a monster.

Comment

• AnonymousHero
        Veteran
        • Jun 2007

Originally posted by KesTheHammer
        I ran a test character in Wizard mode, and it kept the accuracy that was on the ring. The added flags were garbage though. Just slow digestion and one or two resists.
        Interesting. Guess I still have things to learn about the game .

Comment

• Yottle
          Apprentice
          • Dec 2008

Bummer. Traps in the Nether Realm can be insta-kills. I once lost a sure winner by making one step outside of my trap-detected zone.

Comment

• Estie
            Veteran
            • Apr 2008

Ouch; I missed that your archer died. Condolences

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢