So you want to contribute but can't code?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hounded
    Adept
    • Jan 2019

Originally posted by rogerhaines
    Would anyone be interested in a "Super Easy Angband"? Or something in between? A slightly easier Angband to get them closer to level 100 than they normally would have? No matter how powerful you make certain artifacts, you can still die. A 'Grond' with a damage of 21d11 will not save you all the time. Paralyze is a real bummer.
    Has anyone come up with customized gamedata files?
    I was recently wondering if there was a "Munchkin"-band out there. One where the game balance objective has been deliberately broken in the direction of over-powered characters and equipment (without simply using randarys that is). I know it'd be essentially a gag but with so many variants out there perhaps it's been done?
    It Breathes. You die.

Comment

• Nick
      Vanilla maintainer
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by ekolis
      I think this thread is in need of replacement. The links in the OP go to a defunct bug tracker, and the latest comment is two years old...
      Yeah, I've unpinned it. Some time we may replace.
      One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
      In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Comment

• Sideways
        Knight
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Hounded
        I was recently wondering if there was a "Munchkin"-band out there. One where the game balance objective has been deliberately broken in the direction of over-powered characters and equipment (without simply using randarys that is). I know it'd be essentially a gag but with so many variants out there perhaps it's been done?
        ComPosband.
        The Complainer worries about the lack of activity here these days.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎