X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fizzix
    Prophet
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by PowerWyrm
    ... and you're still using a ring of SI even if you get it from your (defender) weapon. At this point, you should really use another ring of int, or that ring of resist poison you have in your inventory.
    This was pointed out on a comment online. Unfortunately I pre-record almost all my videos (I'm up to 19 already) and I don't think I revisit the ring situation at all. Chalk this one up to an oops.

Comment

• fizzix
      Prophet
      • Aug 2009

Part 18 where I still don't replaced the redundant SI ring is uploading.

Comment

• Estie
        Veteran
        • Apr 2008

My mages use more tele other and less destruction. I would have ported Waldern away and not bothered to destruct those nexus hounds to get at one measly dragon - maybe because I dont usually have magic mapping available so early, also the blindness is uncomfortable.
        My tele other hotkey is F and gets established once I have a perma light.

Comment

• fizzix
          Prophet
          • Aug 2009

Part 19 is up.

Comment

• fizzix
            Prophet
            • Aug 2009

Next playthrough will be on a custom version that I'm currently testing out. It'll be a tanky character, probably a half troll paladin. If I get to the endgame in my current playthrough (another gnome mage), I may record the final battles with that character. I'll give more details in a couple weeks.
            Last edited by fizzix; November 22, 2012, 15:45.

Comment

• getter77
              Adept
              • Dec 2009

Sounds spiffy.

Comment

• PowerWyrm
                Prophet
                • Apr 2008

Originally posted by fizzix
                Part 19 is up.
                Do you plan on continuing that character or are you over with the little gnome mage?
                PWMAngband variant maintainer - check https://github.com/draconisPW/PWMAngband (or http://www.mangband.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=9) to learn more about this new variant!

Comment

• fizzix
                  Prophet
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by PowerWyrm
                  Do you plan on continuing that character or are you over with the little gnome mage?
                  That guy is done. Honestly, I was tiring quickly of playing with tiles. I'm playing another gnome mage now (fizzlebert II) so I'll think about recording some of the deeper dungeon.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎