X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ekolis
    Knight
    • Apr 2007

New-posts bug

It used to be that when I click a forum thread in the "recently posted threads" list on the main page, I'm taken to the first unread post in the thread - now I'm taken to the last post in the thread, regardless of which ones I've read! Is something wrong?
    You read the scroll labeled NOBIMUS UPSCOTI...
    You are surrounded by a stasis field!
    The tengu tries to teleport, but fails!
  • pav
    Administrator
    • Apr 2007

It never worked as you describe it, AFAIK, you're supposed to click the little arrow icon in front of the thread title.
    See the elves and everything! http://angband.oook.cz

Comment

• ekolis
      Knight
      • Apr 2007

But that would require going to the forum, instead of using the most-recent threads list on the main page...
      You read the scroll labeled NOBIMUS UPSCOTI...
      You are surrounded by a stasis field!
      The tengu tries to teleport, but fails!

Comment

• pav
        Administrator
        • Apr 2007

Oh, the home page. I have forgotten about that. Well that page is not tailed to the individual visitors, sorry.

I'm personally using New Posts view on the forum (top bar) to the great satisfaction.
        See the elves and everything! http://angband.oook.cz

Comment

• Magnate
          Angband Devteam member
          • May 2007

Originally posted by pav
          Oh, the home page. I have forgotten about that. Well that page is not tailed to the individual visitors, sorry.

I'm personally using New Posts view on the forum (top bar) to the great satisfaction.
          I have to say, I too am a big fan of the New Posts link. I would give all my worldly goods for an Ignore Thread button though ...
          "Been away so long I hardly knew the place, gee it's good to be back home" - The Beatles

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎