• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Magnate
    Angband Devteam member
    • May 2007

Threaded view misery

Hi Pav,

In the threaded view, is it possible to STOP the thread window from flipping back to the top of the thread when I go to a different message? E.g. I'm trying to note down all the feedback in the 100-post artifact thread - so I scroll down to the message I want and click on it. When it appears, the bloody thread window has flipped back to the top, so I have to scroll down ~60 posts again to get to the next one!
    "Been away so long I hardly knew the place, gee it's good to be back home" - The Beatles
  • Nick
    Vanilla maintainer
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Magnate
    In the threaded view, is it possible to STOP the thread window from flipping back to the top of the thread when I go to a different message? E.g. I'm trying to note down all the feedback in the 100-post artifact thread - so I scroll down to the message I want and click on it. When it appears, the bloody thread window has flipped back to the top, so I have to scroll down ~60 posts again to get to the next one!
    I would suggest creative use of browser tabs.
    One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Comment

• Magnate
      Angband Devteam member
      • May 2007

Originally posted by Nick
      I would suggest creative use of browser tabs.
      Good thought. Now if only I get get epiphany to default to "open in new tab" ...
      "Been away so long I hardly knew the place, gee it's good to be back home" - The Beatles

Comment

• pav
        Administrator
        • Apr 2007

Not really sure about threaded view, as I'm not using it myself. But I haven't wrote this forum thing, so you'd have to ask guys from vBulletin anyway.
        See the elves and everything! http://angband.oook.cz

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍