Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Derakon
    Prophet
    • Dec 2009

Absolutely! nose looks to be a decent testing framework from my admittedly very cursory inspection, and I certainly don't object to having tests available, so if you want to make 'em, by all means!

Comment

• Derakon
      Prophet
      • Dec 2009

Apparently Mercurial was a bigger roadblock to getting contributions from other devs than I thought it'd be, so Pyrel has been switched to Git. Same URL, just a different versioning system behind the scenes.

(Also the wiki and issue tracker were replaced, so that content needs to be transferred over...)

Comment

• ekolis
        Knight
        • Apr 2007

Oh, so that explains why the pyrel repository I was following got turned into pyrel-hg! I was going to ask why you had two...

So seeing as I actually prefer Mercurial to Git, which repo should I work off of if I want to do some development? I can connect to the Git repo with the hggit plugin, but if you'd prefer that people using Mercurial connect only to the Mercurial repo for whatever reason...
        You read the scroll labeled NOBIMUS UPSCOTI...
        You are surrounded by a stasis field!
        The tengu tries to teleport, but fails!

Comment

• Derakon
          Prophet
          • Dec 2009

I think it very unlikely that I'll bother to keep both repos up to date, so I recommend just switching to pyrel and forgetting that pyrel-hg exists.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎