X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andrewdoull
    Unangband maintainer
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Bandobras
    I'd vote to let everything to do with fire light the ground with '|', at least everything in equipment, including quiver, including arrows coated with oil. It won't be used much anyway, because it's not just simple bumping into things, so no point making it even more complex and unpopular.
    Ok.
    "Pint of Orcish Spirits" not lighting the ground seems like a bug.
    Yep.
    I think that could do the trick and it makes heavy weapons even more desirable, which is good. But buff up a bit those classes/styles that start with 2 blows already.
    Maybe adding two blows just for paladins may be enough. Certainly priests/rangers/mages feel right to me. I'll have to test warriors as well as the new 'blocking bonus' for melee/shooting that I added to SVN.
    Edit: oh, and stat potions should help for bad starting stats, if you have the luck to find them early (you should find some at least before the first dungeon guardian, or perhaps even before the first non-dog unique). What a pity I've probably set their depth wrong again for wip7c. I still don't understand the interplay of 'depth' and 'rarity' fields in object descriptions.
    It's the classic Angband distribution - which has been changed in 3.0.8+. I suspect I'll go with the Sangband distribution instead. Again, this'll be 0.6.3.

Andrew
    The Roflwtfzomgbbq Quylthulg summons L33t Paladins -more-
    In UnAngband, the level dives you.
    ASCII Dreams: http://roguelikedeveloper.blogspot.com
    Unangband: http://unangband.blogspot.com

Comment

• Arralen
      Swordsman
      • May 2007

Originally posted by andrewdoull
      You don't happen to display your inventory in a side window do you? I've just realised that this may be a cause of bag crashes...
      Andrew
      Term-1 inven
      Term-2 equip
      Term-3 messages
      Term-4 monster/object recall
      Term-5 visible monsters
      No, I don't have a clue 'bout C, and I'm not starting my own variant.
      Never. Ever.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍