• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cofresi
    Apprentice
    • Nov 2009

steamband & mutations

Good Sirs, and Ladies of Society:

Is there any proven method to do away with an abominable mutation? The French Aesthete 'Laetitia Casta' has developed a sad case of The Tentacles. This willl not due as she is an aspiring debutante who seeks to model petticoats and hosiery. Why even a case of hallucinatory Hysterics would have been preferable.

Is there any way that she can once again be all the rage in a fashionable society?

[Side note: steamband is such a bewilderingly amusing variant!]
    Last edited by cofresi; December 23, 2009, 14:58.
    He once had an awkward moment with a Morgoth, just to see what it felt like. Should he ever be cut, rubies would spill from his veins.

He is: the most Interesting @ in the world.
  • cofresi
    Apprentice
    • Nov 2009

Seriously lads, is there any way to safely remove mutations on steam. Also, how do i prevent them?
    He once had an awkward moment with a Morgoth, just to see what it felt like. Should he ever be cut, rubies would spill from his veins.

He is: the most Interesting @ in the world.

Comment

• buzzkill
      Prophet
      • May 2008

Originally posted by cofresi
      Seriously lads, is there any way to safely remove mutations on steam. Also, how do i prevent them?
      I'll take a crack at this, though I'm none too sure. I think mutations can be gained or likewise removed my standing adjacent to a source of radiation. I could very well be wrong.
      www.mediafire.com/buzzkill - Get your 32x32 tiles here. UT32 now compatible Ironband and Quickband 9/6/2012.
      My banding life on Buzzkill's ladder.

Comment

• Nick
        Vanilla maintainer
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by buzzkill
        I'll take a crack at this, though I'm none too sure. I think mutations can be gained or likewise removed my standing adjacent to a source of radiation. I could very well be wrong.
        Yeah, that's right. It can also permute and reduce your stats, and it's very hit or miss - I usually only do it if I have a really bad mutation.
        One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
        In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎