Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pav
    Administrator
    • Apr 2007

Sure, PM me the links and I'll add them to the Variants page.

EDIT: even better idea, how about I let you edit the variants page directly. You wanna?
    See the elves and everything! http://angband.oook.cz

Comment

• Lebannen
      Apprentice
      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by pav
      EDIT: even better idea, how about I let you edit the variants page directly. You wanna?
      Mwahaha... power! Ahem, sure

I was thinking a fourth column entitled "Downloads", with links to source, windows, mac, etc - basically a shortcut list of what you already have on some of the variant pages so it's obvious at a glance. But perhaps a platforms list would be better, with the download links on the variant pages - as you already have many of them! Would I have access to the entire variants tab?

Comment

• pav
        Administrator
        • Apr 2007

Access granted.

Yes please just add links to the relevant sections of each variant's page. As it's already done for, say, FAa.
        See the elves and everything! http://angband.oook.cz

Comment

• Antoine
          Ironband/Quickband Maintainer
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Lebannen
          Happy to - probably next weekend, together with expanding the webpage. By the way, I had to make a fair few changes to a number of files to get everything working correctly - what's the best way of getting these to you? A patch file, or replacement files together with a list of what's changed?
          Whatever's most convenient for you

A.
          Ironband - http://angband.oook.cz/ironband/

Comment

• Lebannen
            Apprentice
            • Apr 2008

Right, Ironband is up and running. There's some issues with 16x16 graphics (terrain/floor/walls shows no graphics, just ASCII) but I assume that's just because noone uses graphics so the pref files are out of date

Antoine, will email you changes tomorrow, and then I'll start going through the variants pages

Comment

• Lebannen
              Apprentice
              • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Nick
              This is an excellent idea. Could I suggest (if you have the space) adding copies of OS X compiles of all variants which have them? This would simplify things for Mac users.
              For the time being, I've cleaned up the Variants list with Pav's help - and Pav has added a new "available for" column on the index showing platforms. Pretty good for telling what's available at a glance!

(Antoine - emailed you the changes for Ironband and Quickband a couple of days ago at gmail - will try your hotmail address later today).

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎