X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Derakon
    Prophet
    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Raccoon
    Also, as for getting mana drained, isn't that what "It drains psychic energy from you!" is for?
    There are spells that confuse you and also elements that confuse you; there are spells that blind you and also elements that blind you. I don't see why we can't have an element that does SP-based damage.

Comment

• Timo Pietilä
      Prophet
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Derakon
      There are spells that confuse you and also elements that confuse you; there are spells that blind you and also elements that blind you. I don't see why we can't have an element that does SP-based damage.
      Other than making disenchantment resist pretty much ASAP requirement for pure spellcasters (if we make disenchantment that).

Comment

• Derakon
        Prophet
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Timo Pietilä
        Other than making disenchantment resist pretty much ASAP requirement for pure spellcasters (if we make disenchantment that).
        Ehh, as long as we don't make the SP drain excessively huge, I think it's fine. Cap it so a max-damage disenchantment breath does 50 SP damage or something like that. Give players a reason to use their Restore Mana potions outside of the final fights.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎