X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dionysian
    Apprentice
    • Apr 2007

Angband Chat

I just wanted to make everyone aware that Angband has a home on Freenode (irc.freenode.net) in #angband. Everyone is welcome!

I'm not sure if it's necessary for me to post a short guide to IRC here, but I will if people ask.
    Oh, Mr. Speaker, I had underestimated the tenderness of the feelings of the members opposite.
    --Barney Frank
  • PaulBlay
    Knight
    • Jan 2009

When I saw "Angband Chat" I thought it was going to be integrated into the game. Something that can be seen in the excellent (windows, graphical) game Elona.
    Currently turning (Angband) Japanese.

Comment

• ekolis
      Knight
      • Apr 2007

Heh, I could have sworn that at some point in time, ToME had an integrated chat feature which was preventing me from compiling it because I lacked SDL_NET or something... maybe I accidentally downloaded TomeNet? :P
      You read the scroll labeled NOBIMUS UPSCOTI...
      You are surrounded by a stasis field!
      The tengu tries to teleport, but fails!

Comment

• takkaria
        Veteran
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by ekolis
        Heh, I could have sworn that at some point in time, ToME had an integrated chat feature which was preventing me from compiling it because I lacked SDL_NET or something... maybe I accidentally downloaded TomeNet? :P
        No, it did have an integrated IRC feature, I helped write it... I really hope it doesn't have it anymore because it was a pretty big hack.
        takkaria whispers something about options. -more-

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍