Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fendell Orcbane
    Swordsman
    • Apr 2010

I'm considering doing a Sil AAR, but I feel like I might reveal too much about the game...on the other hand some parts of the game might need to be clarified for future players. I've come to some conclusions about the game that I come to by both my own experience and just looking at other character dumps.

How do feel about that Half and Scatha ?

Comment

• Scatha
      Swordsman
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Fendell Orcbane
      I'm considering doing a Sil AAR, but I feel like I might reveal too much about the game...on the other hand some parts of the game might need to be clarified for future players. I've come to some conclusions about the game that I come to by both my own experience and just looking at other character dumps.

How do feel about that Half and Scatha ?
      As far as I'm concerned, there isn't a problem with this. There is already a lot of information in the manual, and more can be found by perusing discussions on character dumps. You could always put a warning at the beginning of your post that it will contain spoilers for the game.

Comment

• half
        Knight
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Scatha
        As far as I'm concerned, there isn't a problem with this. There is already a lot of information in the manual, and more can be found by perusing discussions on character dumps. You could always put a warning at the beginning of your post that it will contain spoilers for the game.
        Fine by me too.

Comment

• half
          Knight
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Jungle_Boy
          It looks like focused attack is the same way. It seems like resting with shift-z automatically rests you for two turns even if a monster is right next to you. I tried resting multiple turns with 5 or z but still got no bonus.

Has anyone else even been able to duplicate this issue?
          If you are still reading these forums, I was wondering if you use the "pick up things by default" option. If so, I've fixed this for 1.0.3. Let me know, as I'd like to mark this bug as completed if it really is.

Comment

• Jungle_Boy
            Swordsman
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by half
            If you are still reading these forums, I was wondering if you use the "pick up things by default" option. If so, I've fixed this for 1.0.3. Let me know, as I'd like to mark this bug as completed if it really is.
            I do use that option so it looks like this can be marked as fixed. I'm glad to hear it.
            My first winner: http://angband.oook.cz/ladder-show.php?id=10138

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍