I know I can do this...but any advice would be helpful.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fendell Orcbane
    Swordsman
    • Apr 2010

I know I can do this...but any advice would be helpful.

After resisting the advice that I simply go down to level 98, I finally gave in and despite my misgivings I'm doing okay. Yeah I can't kill uniques with impunity like my last character was able to, but I can TO anything and with close to +30 speed I tend to get to go first: ) So my question is this, I have gotten a bunch of nice gear since I took Nightmarjoo and fizzix advice to Dive!Dive!Dive! but I don't know if I have a well balanced kit. Should I switch things up? Should I be using Ringil. I really want to but it has no CON bonus and I was stupid enough to drop my +4 Con ring when I got Tulkas.

Here is a link to my dump.

Thanks in advance you guys rule!
  • miyazaki
    Adept
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Fendell Orcbane
    After resisting the advice that I simply go down to level 98, I finally gave in and despite my misgivings I'm doing okay. Yeah I can't kill uniques with impunity like my last character was able to, but I can TO anything and with close to +30 speed I tend to get to go first: ) So my question is this, I have gotten a bunch of nice gear since I took Nightmarjoo and fizzix advice to Dive!Dive!Dive! but I don't know if I have a well balanced kit. Should I switch things up? Should I be using Ringil. I really want to but it has no CON bonus and I was stupid enough to drop my +4 Con ring when I got Tulkas.

Here is a link to my dump.

Thanks in advance you guys rule!
    You're doing good. Just keep it up. Telepathy would be huge right now, it's worth checking all ego weapons, headgear and amulets looking for it. I'd carry taratol as well in case you run into a blue dragon pit or blue Ds. Maxing your CON with your weapon is the right choice right now. You may still get a chance to use ringil.

Comment

• Fendell Orcbane
      Swordsman
      • Apr 2010

Thanks dude. Yeah ESP would be nice...but not having it just means that I need to detect more often. I just wish that some CON potions would drop...

Comment

• PowerDiver
        Prophet
        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Fendell Orcbane
        I just wish that some CON potions would drop...

Comment

• Fendell Orcbane
          Swordsman
          • Apr 2010

Yep... CON is key! Next to speed that is : ) I honestly didn't recognize the parody though. At first I thought it was Paper Airplanes believe it or not.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎