Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HallucinationMushroom
    Knight
    • Apr 2007

The combat gets more fun as the action speeds up. I thought it was pretty awful until I started attacking and moving much more quickly. Maybe toward the end of the first difficulty did combat start to feel fun, for me.

But, yeah... Diablo 2.5, I suppose. A lot of the fun is learning how the skill tree works in tandem with the myriad gems and items you can realistically expect to get. Perhaps most interesting are the build-enabling uniques you can find, or more than likely, trade for.

I use infernal blow/multistrike/meleesplash/meleedmgonfulllife/fasterattacks/moremeleedamage/blind. Everything explodes in a shower of meat and blood. I'll take that over cast on crit nuclear strikes any day, but to each their own.
    You are on something strange

Comment

• MadeOfBees
      Scout
      • Apr 2013

While I cant join the Angband guild (Already am the leader of a guild) I can definately map with you fellows. I have a Ice Spear witch that freezelocks anything, whole packs, Dominus, you name it, I can freeze it. My dps isnt amazing, only about 10k or so, but the sheer safety I provide can be very useful in difficult maps.

My username is tramshed and my ice witch is TheBlackGoat, add me if you like. If for some reason im not on as the TheBlackGoat im either running as HAILSATAN or Insulting.

Comment

• MadeOfBees
        Scout
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by debo
        Does Path of Exile have rockets
        Fireballs totally look like rockets now.

Comment

• Raajaton
          Swordsman
          • May 2012

Inno A Satana!

Comment

• fph
            Veteran
            • Apr 2009

I'll be happy to add you. Not sure how active the Angband guild is atm, most of the time when I am online I am alone. Could just be that I'm in the wrong time zone though.
            --
            Dive fast, die young, leave a high-CHA corpse.

Comment

• MadeOfBees
              Scout
              • Apr 2013

FPH, when are you usually on, GMT time, I saw you added me, but I never see you online.

Comment

• Magnate
                Angband Devteam member
                • May 2007

Originally posted by fph
                I'll be happy to add you. Not sure how active the Angband guild is atm, most of the time when I am online I am alone. Could just be that I'm in the wrong time zone though.
                I am back, after about eight months off. See you online.
                "Been away so long I hardly knew the place, gee it's good to be back home" - The Beatles

Comment

• HallucinationMushroom
                  Knight
                  • Apr 2007

After a long hiatus I loaded up and respeced one of my characters too last night. I put a Magnate belt in the guild stash for you.
                  You are on something strange

Comment

• Magnate
                    Angband Devteam member
                    • May 2007

Originally posted by HallucinationMushroom
                    After a long hiatus I loaded up and respeced one of my characters too last night. I put a Magnate belt in the guild stash for you.
                    Found it! Thanks. Now rarely playing my standard chars, since the Rampage and Beyond leagues are so much fun!
                    "Been away so long I hardly knew the place, gee it's good to be back home" - The Beatles

Comment

• fph
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by MadeOfBees
                      FPH, when are you usually on, GMT time, I saw you added me, but I never see you online.
                      Around GMT 6-10pm usually, sometimes also earlier on weekends. European evening/night. Not every day though. I play on Rampage at the moment.
                      --
                      Dive fast, die young, leave a high-CHA corpse.

Comment

• Narvius
                        Knight
                        • Dec 2007

I'm past Normal for the first time ever now (actually, I'm in Merciless Act 3).
                        So maybe soon I'll join or something.

Also, Shrines of Acceleration are SO fun when you run an Incinerate build.
                        If you can convincingly pretend you're crazy, you probably are.

Comment

• MadeOfBees
                          Scout
                          • Apr 2013

Forgotten Masters really helped with the gearing wall at the end of merciless, im glad to see renewed interest. Im pretty much a Standard player though, the new leagues are nice, but Standard tends to get the best of them later, without the broken/irritating fluff.

Comment

• Narvius
                            Knight
                            • Dec 2007

I just killed Merciless Dominus and dunno what to do next. That's probably that gearing wall you mentioned.

I REALLY need more decent 4-link stuff.
                            If you can convincingly pretend you're crazy, you probably are.

Comment

• MadeOfBees
                              Scout
                              • Apr 2013

I got you man, add me. Ive got 5 links I dont want or need.

Comment

• Therem Harth
                                Knight
                                • Jan 2008

Oy!

If you're playing Path of Exile and are located anywhere in Asia, you might want to check your computers for compromise - and, if you're a developer, make sure nothing nasty has been committed to your repos (because PlugX is a remote access trojan).

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎