X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jjangband
    Rookie
    • Oct 2022

New to the group

I played Moria and then Angband way back in the day. I've been feeling a little nostalgic, so I looked it up again. I think the last release I played was maybe 2.7. I tried loading that one up to my computer, and I can't even get it to run. I used to enjoy editing game data, and I tried that with the latest release. I got an error when I tried to run it, so I guess I'll just leave that alone for now.
    Anyway, looking forward to playing again after a decade or more hiatus.
  • TigerClawTV
    Rookie
    • Sep 2022

Originally posted by jjangband
    I played Moria and then Angband way back in the day. I've been feeling a little nostalgic, so I looked it up again. I think the last release I played was maybe 2.7. I tried loading that one up to my computer, and I can't even get it to run. I used to enjoy editing game data, and I tried that with the latest release. I got an error when I tried to run it, so I guess I'll just leave that alone for now.
    Anyway, looking forward to playing again after a decade or more hiatus.
    Good to know you man. I am new here as well. I played Rogue a lot on my dads IBM 386 back in the late 80s but I didn't discover Angband until a year or two ago.

Comment

• Mondkalb
      Knight
      • Apr 2007

I also started with Moria on my Amiga in the late 80s.
      My Angband winners so far

My FAangband efforts so far

Comment

• smbhax
        Swordsman
        • Oct 2021

Welcome back!

I puttered around the starting area of Omega back in the day, but that was it until I found 'bands almost exactly a year ago. : )
        My Angband videos

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍