X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bostock
    Swordsman
    • Aug 2007

Frog - Archaeologist bug?

Not sure if this is a bug or intended (as I vaguely recall a couple of archaeologist oddities having been declared intended), but:

The Excavation power can bring the @ into permarock (where they then start suffocating, but no biggie there).

EDIT: I plan to abuse this mercilessly wherever I can.
    So you ride yourselves over the fields and you make all your animal deals and your wise men don't know how it feels to be thick as a brick.
  • Sideways
    Knight
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Bostock
    Not sure if this is a bug or intended (as I vaguely recall a couple of archaeologist oddities having been declared intended), but:

The Excavation power can bring the @ into permarock (where they then start suffocating, but no biggie there).

EDIT: I plan to abuse this mercilessly wherever I can.
    I strongly suspect that was not the original intention, but I allowed it to keep working that way since it's a fun bug. (But yes, that oddity is highly abusable and makes archaeologists one of the easiest classes to clear Royal Crypt's druj rooms with.)
    The Complainer worries about the lack of activity here these days.

Comment

• Bostock
      Swordsman
      • Aug 2007

Thank you, Sideways!
      So you ride yourselves over the fields and you make all your animal deals and your wise men don't know how it feels to be thick as a brick.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎