X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brouhaha
    Scout
    • Jul 2013

Poschengband: sneaky Berserker?

So I've got a Mighty Half-Titan Berserker running amok in the dungeons right now. His cloak is Elven (+stealth) and his Dex is getting up there. I've been able to catch a number of monsters off-guard, which kind of surprises me given my Very Bad ratings at everything but headbashing. Is it:

a) I actually have a non-zero stealth rating from the cloak that simply isn't displaying?

or

b) I've played too many Sexy characters and this is normal for being non-aggravating?
  • CyclopsSlayer
    Swordsman
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Brouhaha
    So I've got a Mighty Half-Titan Berserker running amok in the dungeons right now. His cloak is Elven (+stealth) and his Dex is getting up there. I've been able to catch a number of monsters off-guard, which kind of surprises me given my Very Bad ratings at everything but headbashing. Is it:

a) I actually have a non-zero stealth rating from the cloak that simply isn't displaying?

or

b) I've played too many Sexy characters and this is normal for being non-aggravating?
    According to the skills list here - https://nikheizen.github.io/pages/csv/Skills-Class.html

Berserkers have an innate -100 Stealth so so you'll need like 25 elven cloaks just to reach Zero.

Comment

• wobbly
      Prophet
      • May 2012

Another possibility is just speed. If you are fast enough & it's close enough then even with ag you can get the jump on it before it's awake

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎