What variant is recommended for a not overly long winning time?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wobbly
    Prophet
    • May 2012

Originally posted by Derakon
    And as an android, they level up by equipping better gear, which means they don't even need experience and can start the game off extremely strong just by buying/finding some heavy armor.
    It's pretty amusing with craft magic. Enchant every slot, then when your level goes up max. enchant bonus goes up

Comment

• CyclopsSlayer
      Swordsman
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by wobbly
      It's pretty amusing with craft magic. Enchant every slot, then when your level goes up max. enchant bonus goes up
      LOL Craft magic Android would be almost cheating.

Been dinking around, but here is an Android Berserker I have going. Heading to Dive Angband next. Never played Berserkers or androids, too addicted to the Magics, this is a learning experience.

Comment

• Djabanete
        Knight
        • Apr 2007

Yeah, the Android Zerker is fun because you can kill early uniques like Wormtongue in the blink of an eye and then --- if you get lucky --- jump 15 or 20 experience levels if they drop a nice ego or artifact. It's pretty silly!

Word of advice: Don't open chests. You have no teleport, so if you get overcommitted it's curtains, and trapped chests can occasionally summon and haste a large gang of monsters. Chests often contain goodies but I lost a seemingly invincible Zerker when Petshop and a pack of Fenghuangs got summoned all around me and hasted.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎