[Poschengband] Looking for some advice as a possessor.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blazing Glory
    Rookie
    • Feb 2015

[Poschengband] Looking for some advice as a possessor.

So what's a good creature to jump from warg?

I've been having a good time as one but I fear I may need to get a new body.

I have a air hound and a four headed hydra (ocean is a good place for body hunts.) but I don't really want to body switch since I'd lose that natural 10+ to speed.

Advice on what monsters I should look out for?

My character dump:

Last edited by Blazing Glory; February 2, 2015, 00:23.
  • HugoVirtuoso
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Blazing Glory
    So what's a good creature to jump from warg?

I've been having a good time as one but I fear I may need to get a new body.

I have a air hound and a four headed hydra (ocean is a good place for body hunts.) but I don't really want to body switch since I'd lose that natural 10+ to speed.

Advice on what monsters I should look out for?
    I can go eons on how to approach Possessors. After the Warg, I usually like to jump on the Water hounds right away, for the Acid-branded melee. In case you didn't know, I have literally hundreds of PosChengband Possessors, a.k.a, the Hugo$ouls, on the ladder. Check them out! You should post a character dump via 'C' then 'f', so that other players can chime in.
    My best try at PosChengband 7.0.0's nightmare-mode on Angband.live:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwAR0WOphUA

If I'm offline I'm probably in the middle of maintaining Gentoo or something-Linux or other.

As of February 18th, 2022, my YouTube username is MidgardVirtuoso

Comment

• Blazing Glory
      Rookie
      • Feb 2015

Alright.

Added a link to the dump in the OP.

Comment

• Arjen
        Adept
        • Dec 2010

Great early forms in general are animals, hounds have a nice melee power. Canine and feline are very quick and tigers also have great melee.

But the novice mage is also a great starter as it has magic missile and phase door.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎