X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brouhaha
    Scout
    • Jul 2013

[furyband 5.1]

I want to play a Dragon Monk but I've got both Barehanded and Dragon Combat skills to choose from. I've seen the table of monk (barehanded) attacks. Is there a similar table for dragon attacks? How does the game decide which kind of attack I'm going to make? Should I put points into both?
  • HugoVirtuoso
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Brouhaha
    I want to play a Dragon Monk but I've got both Barehanded and Dragon Combat skills to choose from. I've seen the table of monk (barehanded) attacks. Is there a similar table for dragon attacks? How does the game decide which kind of attack I'm going to make? Should I put points into both?
    I think you have to use the Melee command to decide the primary attack, dragon attacks vs monk attacks. As for the table on dragon attacks, check with the GP Fury on this. Put points in the attack type you are more likely to use.
    Last edited by HugoVirtuoso; February 2, 2014, 21:09.
    My best try at PosChengband 7.0.0's nightmare-mode on Angband.live:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwAR0WOphUA

If I'm offline I'm probably in the middle of maintaining Gentoo or something-Linux or other.

As of February 18th, 2022, my YouTube username is MidgardVirtuoso

Comment

• Brouhaha
      Scout
      • Jul 2013

Okay, I found the command to change fighting styles. For anybody who may be looking, its in the powers menu ('m' key). And, WOW, dragon-combat does a lot more damage than any monk could hope for. I have to assume the monk's upper level stuns balance this out?
      Last edited by Brouhaha; February 3, 2014, 11:39.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎