X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ISNorden
    Rookie
    • Apr 2008

[Norseband] Features/changes to-do list

Copied and re-formatted from my old web page: three lists of features I'd want in my ideal version of Norseband, arranged by priority. If you're able and willing to get a few more features marked "done", please let me know so I can send you a copy of the source code. If you're just waiting for a version that can play without crashing every few minutes...these lists should give you an idea of what the stable version of Norseband will include.

Enjoy!
    Ingeborg S. Nordén
    (isnorden@gmail.com)
  • d_m
    Angband Devteam member
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by ISNorden
    Copied and re-formatted from my old web page: three lists of features I'd want in my ideal version of Norseband, arranged by priority. If you're able and willing to get a few more features marked "done", please let me know so I can send you a copy of the source code. If you're just waiting for a version that can play without crashing every few minutes...these lists should give you an idea of what the stable version of Norseband will include.
    Hi Ingeborg,

You might want to put the sourcecode on Github: https://github.com

Git can be a little bit confusing at first but especially if you're planning to coordinate many volunteer developers I think it will be incredibly valuable in the long run (not to mention make it a lot easier for others to contribute to your variant).

Many of us on the forum are experienced at using Git if you need help getting started.

Good luck! Exciting variant for those of us with interest in Norse mythology
    linux->xterm->screen->pmacs

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍