X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zambaku
    Apprentice
    • Dec 2007

ZAngband - Safety and Survival.

I've managed to get my half-orc chaos-warrior to level 11 and I ran into a red slime that lowered my str from 18.7 to 14.3, so I've been planning on venturing out in the wilderness and search for a new city in hope of better shops and possibly an item to restore myself with. My question would be if there's a "minimum" level that I should aquire before venturing out for safety reasons?
  • Jude
    Adept
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Zambaku
    I've managed to get my half-orc chaos-warrior to level 11 and I ran into a red slime that lowered my str from 18.7 to 14.3, so I've been planning on venturing out in the wilderness and search for a new city in hope of better shops and possibly an item to restore myself with. My question would be if there's a "minimum" level that I should aquire before venturing out for safety reasons?
    Sounds like you're playing a newer version of Zangband...I would recommend being at least level 10 or 12 before daring to go outside. For Chaos Warrior, maybe level 15 so you'll have Fist of Force. The wilderness is insanely dangerous. Take lots and lots of healing and teleportation items with you. Stay on the road, as much as possible...bad monsters are less common around it. And keep checking the map. If you see a patch of numbers, it's a monster lair...stay the hell away.

Comment

• Zambaku
      Apprentice
      • Dec 2007

Right, cheers. =)

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢