X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bonzo
    Scout
    • Sep 2007

Entroband Virtues & Alignment

Just getting into Entroband for the first time and I'm unable to find anything in the help files about character virtue and alignment. Is this a left over from Zangband or are they Hengband/Entroband specific?

Can anyone point me to some documentation around these flags or give a brief summary of them? If doing so would somehow list some major spoilers, please just tell me it's better that I not know
    NPP(0.5.0-BETA6) D "Daith" KoRo L:36 DL:50 A+ R+ Sp w:The Two-Handed Sword of Cutur (3d6) (+18,+16) (+2)
    En/NPP(Un/Cr/Do) L H- D c-- f PV+ !s d P++ M+
    C-- S- I-- !So B-- ac GHB- SQ+ RQ V

The Angband Code
  • zaimoni
    Knight
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by bonzo
    Can anyone point me to some documentation around these flags or give a brief summary of them? If doing so would somehow list some major spoilers, please just tell me it's better that I not know
    While the details are spoilers, there are very few actions that affect virtues counterintuitively.

No player conditions affect virtues counterintuitively, at least with the classical definitions.
    Zaiband: end the "I shouldn't have survived that" experience. V3.0.6 fork on Hg.
    Zaiband 3.0.10 ETA Mar. 7 2011 (Yes, schedule slipped. Latest testing indicates not enough assert() calls to allow release.)
    Z.C++: pre-alpha C/C++ compiler system (usable preprocessor). Also on Hg. Z.C++ 0.0.10 ETA December 31 2011

Comment

• Djabanete
      Knight
      • Apr 2007

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎