X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • will_asher
    DaJAngband Maintainer
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by buzzkill
    I was able to descend via trap door. Woo hoo.

EDIT: and it rears it's ugly head again with stairs from 126 to 127. CRASH!
    Well the very last unique is native to dL126, so there's isn't much reason to go to 127 anyway...
    Will_Asher
    aka LibraryAdventurer

My old variant DaJAngband:
    http://sites.google.com/site/dajangbandwebsite/home (defunct and so old it's forked from Angband 3.1.0 -I think- but it's probably playable...)

Comment

• buzzkill
      Prophet
      • May 2008

Originally posted by will_asher
      Well the very last unique is native to dL126, so there's isn't much reason to go to 127 anyway...
      He must hiding. I don't blame him. I have only pity. Is he guaranteed to be here and only here, or will I find him deeper too.

EDIT: Ha. You got me. Now that's insta-death. 'nother bug... negative HP display maxes out at 3 digits (-xxx/xxxx)... that's not enough. Also, I believe the tombstone screen said that I died on level 0.
      Last edited by buzzkill; December 28, 2010, 03:22.
      www.mediafire.com/buzzkill - Get your 32x32 tiles here. UT32 now compatible Ironband and Quickband 9/6/2012.
      My banding life on Buzzkill's ladder.

Comment

• will_asher
        DaJAngband Maintainer
        • Apr 2007

EDIT: ...negative HP display maxes out at 3 digits (-xxx/xxxx)... that's not enough.
        mwahahahaha

I have only pity.
        That's something he doesn't have. Did you get any hits on him first? He's probably killable in theory.
        Will_Asher
        aka LibraryAdventurer

My old variant DaJAngband:
        http://sites.google.com/site/dajangbandwebsite/home (defunct and so old it's forked from Angband 3.1.0 -I think- but it's probably playable...)

Comment

• buzzkill
          Prophet
          • May 2008

Originally posted by will_asher
          That's something he doesn't have. Did you get any hits on him first? He's probably killable in theory.
          Oh yeah. I thought he was going down... easy. I guessing he only has about 10,000 HP. I had him down to 50%... quickly, very quickly. Sauron put up a better fight. As I said in my dump comment, if I had been better buffed it may have been a different story. I would have loved to see him flee.

I've got a whole different theory on how he should be. I'll put it on paper and get it to you when I get my thoughts collected. Fist off though, I don't like his title. Since there are other non-unique "reapers" in the game, it leads you to believe that he's simply a stronger "unique" version of such, which I don't think he is, but maybe I'm mistaken.
          www.mediafire.com/buzzkill - Get your 32x32 tiles here. UT32 now compatible Ironband and Quickband 9/6/2012.
          My banding life on Buzzkill's ladder.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍