X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fenrir
    Apprentice
    • Dec 2008

Oh, thanks.

But there is no way to have the font stay the same size while the game shows the 32x32 tiles like in FAangband 0.3.5a.?
    He hit me for HOW MUCH?????

Comment

• buzzkill
      Prophet
      • May 2008

Originally posted by Fenrir
      But there is no way to have the font stay the same size while the game shows the 32x32 tiles like in FAangband 0.3.5a.?
      That would require 'double tile' mode. It's not yet available in Z+. Yes... I know, I was disappointed too. Mango is currently concerned more with game play, than graphics. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

PS. You'll notice a few minor graphic glitches... that, hopefully, you'll get used too. Overall though, even in it's current form, I'd say it still kicks ASCII's butt.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by buzzkill; February 5, 2009, 17:19.
      www.mediafire.com/buzzkill - Get your 32x32 tiles here. UT32 now compatible Ironband and Quickband 9/6/2012.
      My banding life on Buzzkill's ladder.

Comment

• thapper
        Adept
        • Aug 2008

So I'm in, but the long list you originally posted (I guess) is not here anymore and I'm waaay too lazy to start looking into the game itself for what is still missing. What would you need help with?

Comment

• buzzkill
          Prophet
          • May 2008

Originally posted by thapper
          So I'm in, but the long list you originally posted (I guess) is not here anymore and I'm waaay too lazy to start looking into the game itself for what is still missing. What would you need help with?
          Thapper, thanks for your help so far.
          Attached is the short list of what needs to be done. Current as of 3/31/09.
          Anybody can join in. Don't be shy.
          04/08/09 That attachment is slightly out of date. All of the hounds have been completed (I think).
          Attached Files
          Last edited by buzzkill; April 8, 2009, 18:27.
          www.mediafire.com/buzzkill - Get your 32x32 tiles here. UT32 now compatible Ironband and Quickband 9/6/2012.

Comment

• thefool
            Rookie
            • May 2009

Hi buzzkill

I want to say thank you for your effort... i really appreciate it

I have just found a mismatch on DG tiles playing Z+ 0.3.2 with latest tileset installed. In the wilderness just out the first town bushes are visualized as grey domes with a red ribbon ( just can`t figure out what is it maybe a jingasa) ,while dead bushes are visualized as... leather jackets

also rocks are messed up
            Last edited by thefool; May 15, 2009, 01:26.

Comment

• buzzkill
              Prophet
              • May 2008

Originally posted by thefool
              Hi buzzkill

I want to say thank you for your effort... i really appreciate it

I have just found a mismatch on DG tiles playing Z+ 0.3.2 with latest tileset installed. In the wilderness just out the first town bushes are visualized as grey domes with a red ribbon ( just can`t figure out what is it maybe a jingasa) ,while dead bushes are visualized as... leather jackets

also rocks are messed up
              I wasn't aware of any such problems, and no major changes have been made recently. I'll look into it in the near future. Stay tuned. Do you have the latest .prf also?

Comment

• thefool
                Rookie
                • May 2009

I downloaded all the files yesterday from mediafire.com/buzzkill so I presume they are the most recent ones...

Comment

• buzzkill
                  Prophet
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by thefool
                  I downloaded all the files yesterday from mediafire.com/buzzkill so I presume they are the most recent ones...
                  Your graf-dvg.prf is outdated. The leather jacket and helmet (the gray dome w/red visor) took the place of some of the older (new) terrain tiles when I relocated them. I (just now) downloaded the graf-dvg.prf from www.mediafire.com/buzzkill uploaded on 04/08/2009 and everything seems to be pointing to the correct graphics.

Check your prf file. Look for the following lines. If these lines don't match, then you don't have the latest (month old) version.

Code:
                  # bush - passable
                  F:128:0x9a:0xc8 

# dead bush - passable
                  F:129:0x9b:0xc8
                  Let me know.

Comment

• thefool
                    Rookie
                    • May 2009

Ok I checked it right now... the file itself is ok

I also checked the file folder and maybe I see the problem now... Vista considers the updated graf-dvg.prf a .txt file and not a "pics rules"... it hasn't even replaced the old one that is probably still used by z+.

I tried to delete the old graf-dvg.prf manually but this isn't working...

EDIT: file extension renamed from .txt to .prf Now it works perfectly.

I wonder where did the .txt come from
                    Last edited by thefool; May 15, 2009, 05:28.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎