X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KesTheHammer
    Apprentice
    • Feb 2021

How to empty my quiver (frog)

So, after my quest of completing ToME 2.3.5 on my phone I have started frogcomposband, as part of the angband app on android.

I ran a few quick characters to get the feel of things and have now started with a half titan archer.

I want to switch the ammo in my quiver from arrows to shots, but it gives me a message:

Your quiver is full.

I tried to take off my quiver, but it gave a different message :

Your quiver still contains ammo. Remove all ammo from your quiver first. Short of shooting the ammo, I don't know how to get a mos out of my quiver.

The version is 7.1 salmiak
  • Sideways
    Knight
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by KesTheHammer
    So, after my quest of completing ToME 2.3.5 on my phone I have started frogcomposband, as part of the angband app on android.

I ran a few quick characters to get the feel of things and have now started with a half titan archer.

I want to switch the ammo in my quiver from arrows to shots, but it gives me a message:

Your quiver is full.

I tried to take off my quiver, but it gave a different message :

Your quiver still contains ammo. Remove all ammo from your quiver first. Short of shooting the ammo, I don't know how to get a mos out of my quiver.

The version is 7.1 salmiak
    Use the 't' take off command or the 'd' drop command.
    The Complainer worries about the lack of activity here these days.

Comment

• budswell
      Adept
      • Jun 2008

And then use '/' to "tab" between inventory, equiptment, and quiver (and ice bag for Igor race)
      http://angband.oook.cz/ladder-browse.php?e=budswell
      http://te4.org/user/1471/characters

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡