One of my favorite Christmas traditions!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pete Mack
    Prophet
    • Apr 2007

Without the lance, he was healing faster than i was pecking away. I was CL 18, but with really terrible equipment.

Originally posted by icefyre
    Nice, I just killed him with my standard dagger. It took a while but not too hard.

Comment

• Pete Mack
      Prophet
      • Apr 2007

Angband is an international day, after all, so US holidays dont make sense. That said, townspeople should certainly come bearing gifts on Sept 22.

Comment

• wv_wxman
        Scout
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Pete Mack
        Angband is an international day, after all, so US holidays dont make sense. That said, townspeople should certainly come bearing gifts on Sept 22.
        Just to clarify for everyone, that was more of a for-fun thought exercise than anything that I was seriously suggesting. Still, firing up a new game today and seeing the town overrun with singing happy drunks would have been a trip.

Comment

• mrfy
          Swordsman
          • Jul 2015

Originally posted by wv_wxman
          Just to clarify for everyone, that was more of a for-fun thought exercise than anything that I was seriously suggesting. Still, firing up a new game today and seeing the town overrun with singing happy drunks would have been a trip.
          I agree, as long as on January 1 they're all inside hungover and watching football, parades, etc.

Comment

• klassik
            Apprentice
            • Sep 2013

annoyed sports junkie. aggrovated by bad reception in town. he cant watch the game and he is gonna take it out in you!!!
            He did the mash.
            He did the morgoth mash.
            The morgoth mash.
            It was an angband smash.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎