• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • epatton
    Rookie
    • Sep 2017

Blackguards and Spellcasting

Hi guys,

First off, I have to say, I just downloaded 4.2.0 last night, and I'm really liking the new features! I love finding apples and dried fruit in the dungeon; so whimsical.

I created a blackguard character from scratch, as I was really curious how this character type would feel. When do they gain their spellcasting ability? I made it as high as 10th level, and I saw that I could gain a new 'ritual', but I wasn't able to learn from the beginner necromancy spellbook.

Do I have the right book? I couldn't find anything in the help docs that explain what spellbooks I need.

Thanks very much for all the good work that went into this release!

~ Eric.
  • wobbly
    Prophet
    • May 2012

Their 1st book is the 2nd necromancy book (dark ritual?). I believe spell 1 is actually 10 SPs, so you can't cast it without more levels or a bunch of !int. You can probably just ignore spells till you run over the book in the dungeon.

Comment

• DrWho42
      Adept
      • May 2019

Originally posted by wobbly
      Their 1st book is the 2nd necromancy book (dark ritual?). I believe spell 1 is actually 10 SPs, so you can't cast it without more levels or a bunch of !int. You can probably just ignore spells till you run over the book in the dungeon.
      yeah, that's what i essentially did too.
      avatar by chuckdrawsthings. thanks chuck!

bootleg fishcenterlive

🌲link🌲tree🌲

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡