• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tibarius
    Swordsman
    • Jun 2011

[3.5.1] bug in character information

This char http://angband.oook.cz/ladder-show.php?id=17254
    was already far more down than 500', which is shown on the character sheet.
    The Player history Shows that i was already at 1650'.

So what happened? One of my spellbooks was destroyed at 1650 and i had no more scrolls of recall. I climbed all the way up the ladders till 500' and found a scroll of recall at 500' which i used. So either using this scroll of recal or climing back up must have changed the max_deepth Information.

Taking scroll of recall from town, brings be back down to Level 10 *whine* - now i have to dive down again!
    Blondes are more fun!
  • Timo Pietilä
    Prophet
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Tibarius
    This char http://angband.oook.cz/ladder-show.php?id=17254
    was already far more down than 500', which is shown on the character sheet.
    The Player history Shows that i was already at 1650'.

So what happened? One of my spellbooks was destroyed at 1650 and i had no more scrolls of recall. I climbed all the way up the ladders till 500' and found a scroll of recall at 500' which i used. So either using this scroll of recal or climing back up must have changed the max_deepth Information.

Taking scroll of recall from town, brings be back down to Level 10 *whine* - now i have to dive down again!
    Using recall at shallower level than your max depth should ask you if you want to reset your recall depth. Maybe you pressed yes when you should have pressed no?

Comment

• Tibarius
      Swordsman
      • Jun 2011

ahhh

thanks - since it is an good Explanation i guess it will have been this way.
      Last edited by Tibarius; January 15, 2015, 21:33.
      Blondes are more fun!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍