X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bogatyr
    Knight
    • Feb 2014

randarts distribution?

Playing 3.5, just started my second major randarts game, and it seems that I find *way*, *way* fewer artifacts in the randarts games compared to standart games.....illusion, RNG bad luck, or is it coded this way?
  • Bogatyr
    Knight
    • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Bogatyr
    Playing 3.5, just started my second major randarts game, and it seems that I find *way*, *way* fewer artifacts in the randarts games compared to standart games.....illusion, RNG bad luck, or is it coded this way?
    Well, I should make these posts more often, I just now found my first randart of the game on the floor and it's nice: helmet +3 (int, wis, con) [I'm a priest] and activates for cure serious

Comment

• quarague
      Swordsman
      • Jun 2012

The number of artifacts and their drop likelyhood is the same in randart games as in standard artifact games. Of course the variance between different games is huge, especially in the first half. The difference is more in the usefulness of the randarts. It can happen that you find an artifact that leds you play in god mode for a while or it can happen that almost all artifacts you find are worse than ego items, it's just random

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎