X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lomaster
    Rookie
    • Nov 2013

3.5.0 where did [easy_open] go?

How do i disable auto opening/closing disarming (without choosing direction) now that easy_open option is gone?
  • takkaria
    Veteran
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Lomaster
    How do i disable auto opening/closing disarming (without choosing direction) now that easy_open option is gone?
    You don't. If there's enough popular clamour then there might be a chance of reintroducing it.
    takkaria whispers something about options. -more-

Comment

• Lomaster
      Rookie
      • Nov 2013

I see. By the way, what's the difference between bows and crossbows (besides bows granting rangers extra shot and using different ammo)

Comment

• Derakon
        Prophet
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Lomaster
        I see. By the way, what's the difference between bows and crossbows (besides bows granting rangers extra shot and using different ammo)
        Crossbows are heavier, and so are their ammo. However, crossbow bolts are a bit less likely to break when used, compared to arrows (I think it's 25% vs. 35%). And of course the difference in damage dice and multipliers.

Comment

• Philip
          Knight
          • Jul 2009

And while it's irrelevant for V, some variants have other differences. In O you will do better with bows and crossbows than with slings on a warrior, but a hobbit will prefer slings to other ranged weapons (for some reason), elves like bows, and dwarves hate them.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎