• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CunningGabe
    Swordsman
    • Feb 2008

Advice for a High-Elf Warrior

Hello,

I've been playing *band off and on for years (mostly vanilla and ToMe), but I never really got very far in Vanilla. I've just started again, and after a few failed attempts, I've got someone finally making it down to interesting depths (i.e. statgain).

Sooo... here I am:

I've been spending time around levels 38-40, looking for a source of rPois while I chug stat potions. (And the Black market had a potion of Augmentation recently that I could afford!) Any suggestions for things I ought to take with me as I dive, or ought not too, or how far I can go without rPois without getting my butt kicked?

Thanks!
    - Gabe
  • Pete Mack
    Prophet
    • Apr 2007

You are a warrior; you should use your best melee weapon: that is either Bloodspike, even if it only gives you 4 blows.

Comment

• CunningGabe
      Swordsman
      • Feb 2008

Bloodspike does only give me 4 blows (despite what the dump says; it's taking my Dex boost from my Spear of Westernesse into account), so against non-poison-vulnerable enemies, it does less damage. Are most enemies vulnerable to poison? If so, then I probably will swap the spear for Bloodspike, which will cause me to rejuggle some other equipment as well.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎