X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OOD Town drunk
    Adept
    • Feb 2013

ImpHP

Is the Improve hit points modifier ever used anymore? I've played through v3.4.1 about 4 times now and haven't seen a single item to make my ImpHP row on my Character Sheet teal. Just Curious...

EDIT: teal. I was thinking they lit up green
    Last edited by OOD Town drunk; April 12, 2013, 00:21.
  • Derakon
    Prophet
    • Dec 2009

I think that's actually supposed to be "impair HP regen" and it's on the Ring of Open Wounds. Unfortunately the 5-character limit makes it hard to come up with a concise and recognizable abbreviation.

Comment

• OOD Town drunk
      Adept
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Derakon
      I think that's actually supposed to be "impair HP regen" and it's on the Ring of Open Wounds. Unfortunately the 5-character limit makes it hard to come up with a concise and recognizable abbreviation.
      Ahhhh... That makes a lot more sense. I could have sworn it used to raise your HP a flat amount. Considering I don't think I've ever even put that particular ring on, I understand why I have never seen that line lit up.

Comment

• Patashu
        Knight
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Derakon
        OpWnd

(10characterlimit)
        My Chiptune music, made in Famitracker: http://soundcloud.com/patashu

Comment

• Raxmei
          Apprentice
          • Feb 2011

It suddenly occurs to me that this tag gives us a negative attribute other than aggravate to play with.

Comment

• OOD Town drunk
            Adept
            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Raxmei
            It suddenly occurs to me that this tag gives us a negative attribute other than aggravate to play with.
            It does, doesn't it? And speaking of which, why not throw in another one or two, we could have some weapons and armor that act in a manner similar to the ring of open wounds, ring of the dog, etc.

There could be a reckless attacks type ego weapon, hyper powerful yet you take a serious hit in the AC (and/or possibly CON)

Or maybe the polar opposite: An ego label for whatever piece of armor that makes you a walking panzer but drops your attacks per turn, or however you wanna nerf your attacks, actually better yet slows you down 10 or 20. As though you are in an impenetrable suit of heavy heavy armor, forcing you to slowly trudge through the dungeon.

Comment

• Narvius
              Knight
              • Dec 2007

And a fitting pair of artifact shoes, "Wheels on Heels", which halves all speed penalties and allows you to crush smaller enemies. After all, why be a walking panzer, when you can be a rolling one?
              If you can convincingly pretend you're crazy, you probably are.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎