X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mixer
    Scout
    • Dec 2011

Bug in Monster/Mon-timed.c

A recreateable assertion in module. I will load the save file (just change levels). To recreate load then quaff potion of enlightment then cast an orb of draining at the impact hound in the middle of the group to your lower left. The asstion says Expression: timer > 0. If I had the code and time I would give the solution but sorry, got neither. Windows vista 32bit.
    Attached Files
  • Magnate
    Angband Devteam member
    • May 2007

Originally posted by mixer
    A recreateable assertion in module. I will load the save file (just change levels). To recreate load then quaff potion of enlightment then cast an orb of draining at the impact hound in the middle of the group to your lower left. The asstion says Expression: timer > 0. If I had the code and time I would give the solution but sorry, got neither. Windows vista 32bit.
    I think this is the same as #1578, which was reported by PowerWyrm in this thread. Could you let me know if your bug is different?
    "Been away so long I hardly knew the place, gee it's good to be back home" - The Beatles

Comment

• mixer
      Scout
      • Dec 2011

Looks the same.

After looking at the other thread I have to agree that it seems the same. I would get the fixer to test both case just to be sure.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎