X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timo Pietilä
    Prophet
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by kaypy
    There is a big difference in that macros will run during other commands, while keymaps will only fire when at the players turn prompt.
    That also did mean that you could hit the macro while game was waiting at -more- prompt. I really really really miss the ability to clear more prompts with macros. If I had known that keymaps vs macros have that difference I would have complained about that change a lot.

IMO keymaps need to be able to clear -more- prompts. Game should not disrupt the sequence for that if the next key in command chain is [escape]. When I shoot something I really don't care if I miss or hit or what kind of grunt it makes. I need to shoot again until it is dead.

Comment

• d_m
      Angband Devteam member
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Timo Pietilä
      IMO keymaps need to be able to clear -more- prompts. Game should not disrupt the sequence for that if the next key in command chain is [escape]. When I shoot something I really don't care if I miss or hit or what kind of grunt it makes. I need to shoot again until it is dead.
      I talked to Takkaria about this and they believe that this should work.

If you think of it please open a bug on trac--otherwise I will do it. I know lots of people use this functionality also so we need to get it working for 3.3.
      linux->xterm->screen->pmacs

Comment

• Timo Pietilä
        Prophet
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by d_m
        I talked to Takkaria about this and they believe that this should work.

If you think of it please open a bug on trac--otherwise I will do it. I know lots of people use this functionality also so we need to get it working for 3.3.
        Busy now, you do it.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍