X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dos350
    Knight
    • Sep 2010

broadsword calris

hello~ eek! im stair scumming still and i have found blade calris~ is it good to be using? i am using forgasil currently as weapon, but i am not wanting aggrivate? wat is good, clvl32 dlvl 48
    ~eek

Reality hits you -more-

S+++++++++++++++++++
  • pampl
    RePosBand maintainer
    • Sep 2008

I don't have much experience stair scumming but it seems to me one big advantage of it is that most of the monsters are sleeping while you quietly grab the loot near the stairs. Aggravate makes it much more likely you'll get nailed by some big breather.

Comment

• cinereaste
      Scout
      • May 2010

Originally posted by dos350
      hello~ eek! im stair scumming still and i have found blade calris~ is it good to be using? i am using forgasil currently as weapon, but i am not wanting aggrivate? wat is good, clvl32 dlvl 48
      You probably don't want any equipment that aggravates at this time. I would recommend storing it in your home until later in the game when you can handle aggravation.

Comment

• Derakon
        Prophet
        • Dec 2009

Carry Calris as a swap weapon. It's great for dealing with dragons or monsters that disenchant, and the +5 CON doesn't hurt any either. Of course, you should work on improving that -20 to-hit.

Comment

• dos350
          Knight
          • Sep 2010

hi , thanks all~ i didnt end up using it, eek! i help off aggrivate til dlvl 99 and used heradrim... then i got one ring , hoo! , was worth it but i don like aggrivate early, eek!
          ~eek

Reality hits you -more-

S+++++++++++++++++++

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞