• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ClaytonAguiar
    Scout
    • May 2009

Serious problem with Aeglos description

Hi,

Anybody here tried to Shift+I 'Aeglos'? The entire description simply doesn't fit the screen, and there is no scrolling option.

standard 3.1.2 beta v2.

Edit: The problem is minimal when you get max blows and no external slay or elemental bonus. But gets worse when the lines "With more xx Str you get xx blows" or "This weapon benefits of other slays" are shown. You just can't see the damage information. Simple scrolling should resolve this issue.
    Last edited by ClaytonAguiar; May 26, 2010, 04:48.
  • Magnate
    Angband Devteam member
    • May 2007

Originally posted by ClaytonAguiar
    Hi,

Anybody here tried to Shift+I 'Aeglos'? The entire description simply doesn't fit the screen, and there is no scrolling option.

standard 3.1.2 beta v2.

Edit: The problem is minimal when you get max blows and no external slay or elemental bonus. But gets worse when the lines "With more xx Str you get xx blows" or "This weapon benefits of other slays" are shown. You just can't see the damage information. Simple scrolling should resolve this issue.
    This is a well-known issue - see http://trac.rephial.org/ticket/865. It's actually not at all simple to solve, owing to the way angband handles screen output.
    "Been away so long I hardly knew the place, gee it's good to be back home" - The Beatles

Comment

• fyonn
      Adept
      • Jul 2007

and it's not just aeglos, gothmog suffers from it too and a few others.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎