X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • will_asher
    DaJAngband Maintainer
    • Apr 2007

normal font is blank?

Could someone tell my why the normal 8x13 font that I'm used to isn't showing up anymore? It happened when I upgraded my version with my modifications to the 3.0.9, and somehow it happened at the same time with my unmodified version in a separate directory. Did I change something accidently that I shouldn't have? or did something happen on my computer?

When this happened, I didn't know it was just the font and thought the game wasn't working at all so I tried re-downloading and installing it again. And I'm noticing that there are less options than there were when I was playing just yesterday, so the 3.0.9 that I just downloaded must have been different from the 3.0.9 that I already had installed on my unmodified version (I wondered why it had a slightly different file name). I'm guessing this might something to do with why the font doesn't work, but I still wonder why.
    Last edited by will_asher; September 8, 2007, 20:12.
    Will_Asher
    aka LibraryAdventurer

My old variant DaJAngband:
    http://sites.google.com/site/dajangbandwebsite/home (defunct and so old it's forked from Angband 3.1.0 -I think- but it's probably playable...)
  • takkaria
    Veteran
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by will_asher
    Could someone tell my why the normal 8x13 font that I'm used to isn't showing up anymore? It happened when I upgraded my version with my modifications to the 3.0.9, and somehow it happened at the same time with my unmodified version in a separate directory. Did I change something accidently that I shouldn't have? or did something happen on my computer?
    Restart the computer and it goes away.
    takkaria whispers something about options. -more-

Comment

• will_asher
      DaJAngband Maintainer
      • Apr 2007

oh. thanks.
      Will_Asher
      aka LibraryAdventurer

My old variant DaJAngband:
      http://sites.google.com/site/dajangbandwebsite/home (defunct and so old it's forked from Angband 3.1.0 -I think- but it's probably playable...)

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎