X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • momo125
    Scout
    • May 2007

V 3.9 Bugs

Not being able to sell at G Store may not be a bug.
    However, when I try to wield a weapon at the weapon smith I end up in an endless loop. It keeps asking me what to wield. If I hit a macro (which all start with \e\e\e) I get kicked out of the store.
    Personally I don't like the store commands. Too many times I end up purchacing somthing by accident. As I get used to it that will go away.
    I really wish we could get NPP squelch, but anything is better than nothing.
  • takkaria
    Veteran
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by momo125
    Not being able to sell at G Store may not be a bug.
    However, when I try to wield a weapon at the weapon smith I end up in an endless loop. It keeps asking me what to wield. If I hit a macro (which all start with \e\e\e) I get kicked out of the store.
    \e is "Escape". If you press Escape in a store, you leave it. So that's about right.
    takkaria whispers something about options. -more-

Comment

• Whelk
      Adept
      • Jun 2007

Originally posted by momo125
      Personally I don't like the store commands. Too many times I end up purchacing somthing by accident. As I get used to it that will go away.
      Yeah, I've bought more items in the store's "p" slot than I can count with the new purchasing system.

Comment

• Limeade
        Rookie
        • Aug 2007

I really appreciate the new store commands, but it's very frustrating considering what I'm used to. It's simpler and faster when I remember.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎