• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ish
    Rookie
    • Aug 2007

Item stacking prob

Hi, it's me: The new guy.

Recently I updated from 3.0.6 to 3.0.9. After I while I noticed that two items don't stack. One had an inscription, the other had not. I found the thread Slimming down the options list and my first thought was: The option "Merge inscriptions when stacking" has been removed and this causes my problem.

But I checked again and think it must be a different thing.

I'm playing a high-elf priest and have the four standard books of prayers. They're inscribed with @p#!d!k!v whereas # is the number of the book. I found a Holy Book of Prayers [Words of Wisdom] which didn't merge inscriptions with my inscribed one.

With other items merging works. I just verified that with two scrolls.

It happened only with those two books. Any ideas that could explain this behaviour?
  • ish
    Rookie
    • Aug 2007

I took a screenshot. Is there any reason preventing those two Words of Wisdom not being stacked? I removed both inscriptions to make sure they don't interfere.

By the way: I had scrolls Word of Recall and Identify too. Most of them are stacking but some of them don't.
    Attached Files

Comment

• takkaria
      Veteran
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by ish
      I took a screenshot. Is there any reason preventing those two Words of Wisdom not being stacked? I removed both inscriptions to make sure they don't interfere.

By the way: I had scrolls Word of Recall and Identify too. Most of them are stacking but some of them don't.
      Please send me a savefile that shows this behaviour (to the address on the splash screen). Did you upgrade from 3.0.6 with these items?
      takkaria whispers something about options. -more-

Comment

• takkaria
        Veteran
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by takkaria
        Please send me a savefile that shows this behaviour (to the address on the splash screen). Did you upgrade from 3.0.6 with these items?
        I'm sorry I haven't got to this yet. I'll have a look today.
        takkaria whispers something about options. -more-

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍