• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChodTheWacko
    Adept
    • Jul 2007

branding/ID and rod %

Hi Everyone,

When you brand arrows, you can see via 'I' that they are branded with Poison (or whatever), yet they aren't ided as 'arrows of venom' until you use one of them. For branding I think you might as well consider them Identified.

Also, as a feature request, It would be nice to know, when you ID a rod, what percentage change of failure you have on it. You know your percentage chance for spells, so why not wands/rods? I could figure it out empirically by zapping them a bunch of times.

- Frank
  • Magnate
    Angband Devteam member
    • May 2007

Originally posted by ChodTheWacko
    Also, as a feature request, It would be nice to know, when you ID a rod, what percentage change of failure you have on it. You know your percentage chance for spells, so why not wands/rods? I could figure it out empirically by zapping them a bunch of times.
    I'm working on this, as part of an overhaul of magic devices (see previous threads about min fail etc.). It should be in svn versions any month now, and it will definitely be in 3.1.2 ... unless I mess it up, of course.
    "Been away so long I hardly knew the place, gee it's good to be back home" - The Beatles

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎