X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Conker
    Scout
    • Apr 2007

Feature Request - Always stock recall scrolls

In the early stages of the game, it's very annoying to go up to town, restock, then find out the shop is out of recall scrolls and you have to wait underground for a 1000 turns for things to reset. Just as the general shop always stocks a cloak, it'd be nice if the magic shop always stocked, say, 4 recall scrolls.

Any thoughts?
    ________
    Yamaha WR250
    Last edited by Conker; January 19, 2011, 12:21.
  • takkaria
    Veteran
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Conker
    In the early stages of the game, it's very annoying to go up to town, restock, then find out the shop is out of recall scrolls and you have to wait underground for a 1000 turns for things to reset. Just as the general shop always stocks a cloak, it'd be nice if the magic shop always stocked, say, 4 recall scrolls.
    The General Store always stocks Recall scrolls, given you've been in the dungeon long enough for it to restock.
    takkaria whispers something about options. -more-

Comment

• Conker
      Scout
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by takkaria
      The General Store always stocks Recall scrolls, given you've been in the dungeon long enough for it to restock.
      The General Store? Ah, I must have missed that in the changelog post. Serves me right for still playing 3.0.6 while I finish these characters. Anyway, thanks.
      ________
      Honda XR75
      Last edited by Conker; January 19, 2011, 12:21.

Comment

• takkaria
        Veteran
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Conker
        The General Store? Ah, I must have missed that in the changelog post. Serves me right for still playing 3.0.6 while I finish these characters. Anyway, thanks.
        It didn't get mentioned in the changelog, though it should have been. There were just so many changes, some were overlooked in the production of the changelog.
        takkaria whispers something about options. -more-

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍