X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iggy
    Rookie
    • Jun 2009

History feature in V3.1.0

I love that it captures the highlights of the adventure, and I have two very minor suggestions:

1) Since it always starts with 'Began the quest to destroy Morgoth', record when you acquire your first lantern in a nod to the old joke.
    2) It seems sad that artifacts that are recovered from the dungeon and sold in town are listed as LOST. What about listing them as RECOVERED?

Purely cosmetic in both cases, but the thought had occurred to me.
  • Magnate
    Angband Devteam member
    • May 2007

Originally posted by iggy
    1) Since it always starts with 'Began the quest to destroy Morgoth', record when you acquire your first lantern in a nod to the old joke.
    Like it.
    2) It seems sad that artifacts that are recovered from the dungeon and sold in town are listed as LOST. What about listing them as RECOVERED?
    Or indeed SOLD would be quite accurate.

In case anyone's interested, the history is shown in chardumps in 3.1.1
    "Been away so long I hardly knew the place, gee it's good to be back home" - The Beatles

Comment

• Zikke
      Veteran
      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by iggy
      I love that it captures the highlights of the adventure, and I have two very minor suggestions:

Purely cosmetic in both cases, but the thought had occurred to me.
      Holy $%#@ you're in Ann Arbor. Wow small world
      A(3.1.0b) CWS "Fyren_V" NEW L:50 DL:127 A++ R+++ Sp+ w:The Great Axe of Eonwe
      A/FA W H- D c-- !f PV+++ s? d P++ M+
      C- S+ I- !So B ac++ GHB? SQ? !RQ V F:

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡